CLM Housing Law / Prevention of Homelessness Training Course
This training course will examine the law relating to homelessness in Ireland – what is the State’s obligations to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
This course will look at social housing supports, the application process, and the scheme of allocations. It will explain tenancy rights, evictions, what constitutes an unlawful eviction, and how this can be challenged.
The main outcomes will be:
- The prevention of homelessness for individuals and families who are at risk of losing their home.
- Empowerment of individuals to advocate on their own behalf in respect of their housing and tenancy rights.
- Up-skill other advocacy services and organisations in housing and tenancy rights.
This course is a one-day course split over two half days on Zoom.
- Tuesday 7th Feb from 10am to 1pm
- Friday 10th Feb from 10am to 1pm
For an application form click here or fill in the booking form below.