Administrator & Accounts Positions (CE Scheme)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive community & voluntary organisation. These two positions are based in Dublin 17.
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce?
- Have you been unemployed and claiming a social welfare payment for 12 months or more?
- Are you available for 19.5 hours work weekly?
- Are you looking to build up your admin skills and work within a supported environment that offers you full training?
If so, please see the available positions CLM has on offer through the CE Scheme below:
Please send your CV and an email detailing your availability to Denise Leavy: email@example.com
General Administrator, CE Scheme – DUBLIN
The role of the Administrator is to provide administrative support to Community Law & Mediation.
- Answer main phone line, respond to, direct and relay telephone messages and emails, and follow up when required.
- Entering of data into our client management system, Keyhouse.
- Provide service advice and information.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Type letters and other documentation.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and events.
- Booking appointments for legal clinics.
- Dealing with daily post.
Accounts & Education Support Administrator, CE scheme – DUBLIN
This role will support our accounts department with all daily accounting functions: credit control, accounts payable, filing and report preparation. They will also assist our education and environmental departments by assisting with booking in participants, advertising upcoming courses, preparing any documents for distribution on the training courses and event support.
This will suit an organised individual with either an interest in accounts or past experience of accounts which they want to refresh.
Knowledge and skills desired:
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to learn new tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS office
Under the CE Scheme you will be provided relevant training. You will also receive ‘on the job’ training from CLM staff.
Why should you join us?
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the community & voluntary sector and upskill by availing of any relevant training on offer. You will be part of an organisation working to address underlying issues of injustice and exclusion while working for real change.
We offer the right candidates the opportunity to learn and make a real difference to the communities we serve. It is a hugely rewarding job and one that offers support and experience to improve your employability.
To be eligible to participate in the CE scheme you must:
- Be available 19.5 hrs a week. The scheme runs for a minimum of 12 months.
- Have been continuously unemployed for at least 12 months and “signing on” on a full-time basis; and
- Have been receiving a jobseeker’s payment (Jobseeker’s Benefit or Jobseeker’s Allowance) from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection for at least 12 months; or
- Be currently receiving Jobseeker’s Allowance (JA)
For more information on CE Scheme please click here.
Northside Civic Centre, Coolock, Dublin
19.5 hours per week.
We currently have 2 positions available and are flexible on hours. Suggested hours:
- 3 full days 9.30 – 5.00 ideally, (Mon/Tues/Thurs or Fri)
- 5 afternoons weekly (1.00 – 5.00pm Mon – Thurs, 12.30 – 4.00 Friday)
How to apply:
CVs should be sent to the following email address, highlighting your interest in the relevant role:
Denise Leavy, Office Manager
If you have any queries about the position, please feel free to call Denise Leavy on 01 8477804 or by emailing the address above.