Free Legal Advice Clinics
Looking for free legal advice in Ireland?
Community Law & Mediation’s free legal advice service is open to everyone. We provide free legal advice in Ireland in the areas of employment, equality, social welfare, housing, family, children’s law and environmental justice. General queries are also welcome.
So if you are having problems accessing your social welfare entitlements, if you are experiencing problems in the workplace, if you are dealing with envionmental harms such as dumping or air pollution, or if you are afraid of losing your home, we are here to help.
How can I book into a free legal advice clinic?
You can now book into our free legal advice clinics through our online booking form. To fill out the form, please click whether you want to be directed to our Limerick service or our Head Office (for all other counties) below:
Once you submit the form, we will aim to be in touch within 48 hours with an appointment. We offer phone and in-person appointments.
Alternatively, you can phone us on 01 847 7804 (Dublin) or 061 536 100.
Please note that because of the increased demand for our free legal advice clinics, we are not always in a position to offer repeat appointments on the same issue.
Working with partner organisations
We also work with the following partner organisations to provide outreach free legal advice clinics, meeting specific needs in the community:
- Family Carers Ireland – contact 1800 25 07 24 to book an appointment;
- Irish Cancer Society (clinic for cancer patients, survivors and their family members) – contact 1800 200 700 or email@example.com to book an appointment;
- Ballyhoura Development CLG – contact (063) 91300 to book an appointment;
- EPIC (clinic for children and young people in care) – contact 01 872 7661 to book an appointment;
- Clondalkin Travellers Development Group (CTDG) – email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 457 5124 to book an appointment;
- Novas Limerick (every second Thursday at NOVAS Family Support, 1 Mungret Street, Limerick) – Phone 061 536 100 to book.
What are our opening hours?
Need help resolving a dispute?
Visit our mediation services section to learn how we can help.
If you are an advocacy organisation, visit our membership scheme section to learn more.
I was feeling isolated and lacking in confidence and if it weren’t for the fact that someone was at the end of a phone line to provide advice and support, I think things would’ve ended very differently