Free Legal Advice Clinics
Looking for free legal advice Ireland?
Our free legal advice consultation service is open to everyone. We provide free legal advice in Ireland in the areas of employment, social welfare, housing, family, child law and environmental justice. General queries are also welcome. So if you are having problems accessing your social welfare entitlements, if you are experiencing problems in the workplace, or if you are afraid of losing your home, we are here to help.
How can I get in contact to avail of free legal advice?
Book an appointment via our phoneline on 01 847 7804 (Dublin) or 061 536 100 (Limerick). We are offering phone and in-person appointments.
Upcoming clinics (in-person and by appointment only) include:
- Details of our September legal advice clinics will be availabile shortly; in the meantime, phone appointments are available and can be booked by contacting 01 847 7804
- Our Lady of Lourdes Community Centre, Ballinacurra Weston: Tuesday 9thAugust 10am-12pm
- Southill HUB Community Centre: Wednesday 17th August 10am-12pm
- Moyross Community Centre: Tuesday 23rd August 10am-12pm
- Mary’s Alms House Nicholas Street: Tuesday 30th August 10.30am – 1.00pm
Phone appointments also available.
What are our opening hours?
Need help resolving a dispute?
Visit our mediation services section to learn how we can help.
For those with difficulty hearing
We are also collaborating with Chime, the National Charity for Deafness and Hearing Loss, to offer free legal advice for people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Book an appointment via email on email@example.com.
If you are an advocacy organisation, visit our membership scheme section to learn more.
I was feeling isolated and lacking in confidence and if it weren’t for the fact that someone was at the end of a phone line to provide advice and support, I think things would’ve ended very differently