Housing Law/ Prevention of Homelessness – 24th & 25th March 2021
February 23, 2021
This training course will examine the law relating to homelessness in Ireland and what the State’s obligations are to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
This course will look at Social Housing supports, the application process and the scheme of allocations. It will explain tenancy rights, evictions, what constitutes an unlawful eviction, and how can this be challenged.
The main outcomes will be:
- the prevention of homelessness for individuals and families who are at risk of losing their home;
- empowerment of individuals to advocate on their own behalf in respect of their housing and tenancy rights
- up-skill other advocacy services and organisations in the area of housing and tenancy rights.
The cost of this course is €150.00 per person (10% discount for CLM Members).
Date & Times
- This course is a one day course split over 2 dates
- Wed 24 March & Thursday 25 March from 10am to 1pm